All things CORK

Use this topic to talk about networking and job hunting events in Cork (or the commutable area around it).

If you’re promoting your own event, please be upfront about that.

If you’re looking for jobs check out -> the Cork section of Ireland’s largest pharma & med device jobs board .

Hi fellow Cork people, there is a careers fair running now until 3pm in Devere Hall UCC, also JobExpo is on the 23rd of May

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks for posting these, Danielle!

For anyone interested in the Jobs Expo event…

City Hall on Saturday 23rd May 2020 (10am-4pm)

It’s free to attend but you do need to register, here’s the registration page - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/jobs-expo-cork-saturday-23rd-may-2020-tickets-83820095161

1 Like

I will be there!
Thank you!

Brilliant Thank you , i’ve registered for the expo and looking forward to it!

Hi,
Thanks, registered and going to be there. I’m also from Cork and these local or job fairs /expos are very handy.

I had a good look around for careers’ fairs, company and network events to no avail, however i did discover a few good sounding one’s in Dublin, if it’s of any use. I list them out below

Biopharma Ambition Conference - Dublin Castle 3 - 4 March2020 . 9 -6 pm Fees check official website.

MedTech Summit - Citywest Hotel, Dublin 22-26 June Fees check website . Conference : Medical and Pharma 9-6 pm

Life Long Learning in Pharmacy International Conference, The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland , Dublin. 3rd - 6th July 2020 9-6pm
. (RCSI) Check fees on website

2 Likes

Follow @JobFairy on twitter; some of the posts are irrelevant but they give good insight into jobs on offer. Searching for the hashtag is also extremely good - have found some useful companies/accounts through it!

Thanks everyone for posting any job fairs/expos - added them to the diary :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
does anyone know if the Cork expo will take place due to covid-19?