All things DUBLIN

Use this topic to talk about networking and job hunting events in Dublin (or the commutable area around it).

If you’re promoting your own event, please be upfront about that.

If you’re looking for jobs check out -> the Dublin section of Ireland’s largest pharma & med device jobs board.

Jobs Expo is hosting a career event in Dublin.

25th April 2020 - Croke Park (10am - 4pm)

The event is free to attend but you do need to register. Here’s a link to the registration page - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/jobs-expo-dublin-saturday-25th-april-2020-tickets-80644011409

And here’s the website (where you can keep an eye on which companies are attending) - https://www.jobsexpo.ie/

4 Likes

Dublin jobs fair- March 25th in Aviva

2 Likes

Hi Grainne
Found this one also
Sat, Apr 25, 10:00
Jobs Expo Dublin - Saturday 25th April 2020
Croke Park • Dublin

Handy that its on a saturday
Ive never been to a jobs fair so I think Ill make the effort.

4 Likes

Apologies Claire, I only realized you had already posted Jobs Expo

1 Like

Thanks for posting this Grainne!

For anyone else interested in this event…

26th March - Aviva Stadium (10am-2pm)

It’s free to attend and no registration required. They recommend bringing copies of your CV (this is good advice for any jobs fair!) and they’re expecting “between 28-36 companies”.

Link to the website

2 Likes

Hi all

I came across this one on the 25 - 26 May 2020 :

Its more of a trade show however it might be a good one to attend to get introduced to potential employers and identify those you would like to work with.
Thanks

Niamh

4 Likes

NIBRT’s Careers in BioPharma event has been announced for Saturday April 18th, 2020.

This is a brilliant opportunity to attend a dedicated careers event and talk to employers. Attendance is free, but registration is required (through link below).

Future in Pharmaceutical Ireland sounds interesting.
Croke Park, Dublin, Thu, 20 Aug 2020

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Job Expo Dublin have postponed their event to 4th of July 2020.
There is an online webinar being held on the 22nd of April 2020, they will talk about how artificial intelligence and cloud technology can accelerate development in the pharma and biotech area of Life Sciences.
Here is the link to the page

3 Likes

Hi guys, I have found that Job Expo is hosting a free event.

On 4th July 2020 between 10am to 4pm.

Please find link attached for more info.

Also I found gradireland.com useful for different careers fairs/advice.

If you are looking for any available positions, LinkedIn and Indeed.com is great for that.

If you have more suggestions it would be much appreciated !

1 Like

Thank you Claire for sharing this with us! Do you know by any chance if this even is still going ahead? [NIBRT 7th Annual Careers in Biopharma Event]

I had previous went to Jobs Expo Galway and its a great way to network and meet people in the industry.

I have tickets for Jobs Expo Dublin but I highly doubt it will go ahead. Social Distancing cannot be maintained at these events.

No official announcement yet, but if I hear anything I will let you all know.